The primary mission of the Bursar's office is support the University's educational goals by making the process of paying bills as easy as possible and the process of refunding as quick as possible.
- Acceptance of payments for tuition, fees, emergency loan payments, fines, transcripts, commuter meal plans and replacement IDs (Paper/Electronic checks: If this payment is for a hold on a student account, please allow 10 days for the check to clear bank processing before the hold is removed from the student account.)
- Student refunds for excess financial aid awards
- Administration of Corporate and Third Party Contracts such as VA Chapter 33 and GoArmyEd
- Collection of Perkins Loans and CSU Emergency Loans
- Collection of returned checks
- Disbursement of Petty Cash
- Collection of departmental cash deposits
- Pay Online
- Payment Plan Information
Bursar Customer Service Survey
Please use the link below to let us know about your recent interaction with our office.