For assistance, please email Bursar@ColumbusState.edu. Our email account is monitored throughout each business day so that we can provide a timely response to your inquiry.
Tuition payments should be made online through our secure portal in MyCSU with a debit/credit card or web check. A check or money order can be placed in our drop box next to our office in University Hall. Checks and money orders can also be mailed to:
Columbus State University Bursar‘s Office
4225 University Avenue
Columbus, GA 31907
A limited number of in-person appointments are available. Please visit our scheduling page for availability: calendly.com/columbusstatebursar.
If we are unable to assist you by the above methods, please call us at 706-507-8897.
The primary mission of the Bursar's office is to support the University‘s educational goals by making the process of paying bills as easy as possible and the process of refunding as quick as possible.
- Acceptance of payments for tuition, fees, emergency loan payments, fines, transcripts, commuter meal plans and replacement IDs (Paper/Electronic checks: If this payment is for a hold on a student account, please allow 10 days for the check to clear bank processing before the hold is removed from the student account.)
- Student refunds for excess financial aid awards
- Administration of Corporate and Third Party Contracts such as VA Chapter 33 and GoArmyEd
- Collection of Perkins Loans and CSU Emergency Loans
- Collection of returned checks
- Disbursement of Petty Cash
- Collection of departmental cash deposits
- Pay Online
Bursar Customer Service Survey:
Please use the following link to let us know about your recent interaction with our office. Bursar's Office Survey