Bursar's Office Mission Statement
The primary mission of the Bursar's office is to support the University's educational goals and financial wellness by working diligently with customers on their financial obligations in order to prevent any disruption to their educational or professional pursuits caused by balances due.
Student Financial Services
- Acceptance of payments for tuition, fees, room, and meal balances*, Commuter Meal Plans* (*Credit card payments are accepted only online), Transcripts, Emergency Loans, Field Trips, Replacement IDs, and Background checks
- Refunds for overpayments on students' accounts
- 1098-T reporting
- Administration Third Party Contracts such as, VA Chapter 33 and GoArmyEd
- In-house Loan Collections
- Returned Checks collections
Business Financial Services
- Disbursement of Petty Cash
- Departmental Invoicing
- Processing of departmental deposits
- Hand Receipt book control
- Sales & Use Tax Reporting
- PCI Compliance
- Processing of departmental refund requests
- Third Party Agency invoicing and collections
Please note: If payment for a financial obligation hold is made with a paper or electronic check, the hold will not be removed immediatly. Please allow 10 days for the payment to clear the banking process.
Phone: (706) 507-8897
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Beginning January 4, 2022 - Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Location: University Hall 105 (First Floor)
Drop Box: Next to Bursar's Office
Columbus State University Bursar's Office
4225 University Avenue
Columbus, GA 31907
Bursar's Office Customer Service Survey
Please use the following link to let us know about your recent interaction with our
Bursar's Office Survey