The primary mission of the Bursar's office is support the University's educational goals by making the process of paying bills as easy as possible and the process of refunding as quick as possible.
As staffing is currently limited, please email us at Bursar@ColumbusState.edu so that our staff can assist you. This email account is monitored during normal business hours.
Important Student Account Dates!
For Summer 2020, your bill for the entire semester is due in full on your first scheduled class start date. Your bill must be paid in full in order to avoid an interruption in your studies.
- Acceptance of payments for tuition, fees, emergency loan payments, fines, transcripts, commuter meal plans and replacement IDs (Paper/Electronic checks: If this payment is for a hold on a student account, please allow 10 days for the check to clear bank processing before the hold is removed from the student account.)
- Student refunds for excess financial aid awards
- Administration of Corporate and Third Party Contracts such as VA Chapter 33 and GoArmyEd
- Collection of Perkins Loans and CSU Emergency Loans
- Collection of returned checks
- Disbursement of Petty Cash
- Collection of departmental cash deposits
- Pay Online
Bursar Customer Service Survey
Please use the link below to let us know about your recent interaction with our office.