- Please login to MyCSU
- Click the Students link
- Click the Financial Records tab
- Locate the Bursar/Student Accounts header and click Pay Online link
Electronic Check Payments:
If this payment is for a hold on a student account, please allow 10 days for the check to clear bank processing before the hold is removed from the student account.
For Parents / Other Authorized Users
Before you can pay, your student will need to add you as an authorized user by following these steps:
- Student will need to follow payment portal login instructions above
- Once logged in, select a term and click submit
- In the top navigation of next page, click Authorized Users
- Click Add Authorized User
- Supply email address of your authorized user
- The authorized user will receive a username, password, and payment link via the email you provided
Once authorized, you may pay online using the link supplied to you via email. If you lose the payment link provided via email, your student will have to reauthorize you.